Small steps in faith

Friday, August 05, 2005

Spiritual Growth ..a lifelong journey

"Spiritual growth is not a sprint but a lifelong journey."
I have found that the more I study scriptures, the more I read, the more questions I have God reveals small pieces of himself to us daily Somedays I'm so self-absorbed it goes past me Other days what I read speaks to my heart..i feel a connection ..I learn and I grow There are definitely peaks and valleys to that growth The more effort I put in getting closer to God, the more solid is the foundation of my faith but it's always a work in progress ..
I've been writing on this blog for approx. 10 months now By expressing my feelings and experiences and sharing those thoughts with others , I hope that it has helped others grow in their spiritual walk and opened their eyes to things they might not have thought about or had experience with
I know that many of the things I read on other blogs have opened my eyes ,made me think,and touched my heart

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    That's what I love about blogs - it feels like a community of people who can record their thoughts, struggles, etc. so that others can gain from their wisdom/experience/lives.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home