Small steps in faith

Monday, August 08, 2005

Why husbands don't answer their wives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought this was funny when I read it and it explains why I get no answer when I ask Darrell or Zach a question :)



According to researchers at a university in northern England, men have a more difficult time processing a woman's voice in the brain compared to hearing other men's voices. The research claims that men decipher female voices using the auditory part of the brain, the same part that is used to processes music. However, we advise men not to use this piece of information as an excuse ...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Dylan said…

    Thanks Rochelle. I can use that as an excuse now...=) I'm excited about Sticky Fingers...tell Zach I said Tennessee Whiskey...He'll know.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Somehow I think Debby won't buy it if I tell her that as an excuse. :^)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home