Small steps in faith

Monday, August 01, 2005

Top 10 amusement parks

I love to go to amusement parks I think because it brings back good memories I thought this list was interesting I've been to 3 of the 10 Cedar Point,Busch Gardens, and Magic Kingdom and 2 of the 3 (Busch Gardens and Magic Kingdom) I went to on my honeymoon :) My favorite is definitely Busch Gardens If you ever go to Tampa,Florida it's definitely worth going to I remember that Darrell wanted to go to a Tampa Bay football game or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay was terrible that year(1985) so Busch Gardens won :) If you want something closer Cedar Point is nice It sits on the lake and it's nice and cool in the park plus they have the coolest roller coasters ...way better than King's Island Magic Kingdom is always magical just because it's the Disney experience I might have to look at making one of these a future vacation place to visit :)




Our editors pick the nation's top 10:
Astroland Amusement Park - Brooklyn, N.Y.
Busch Gardens - Tampa Bay, Fla.
Cedar Point Amusement Park - Sandusky, Ohio
Disneyland - Anaheim, Calif.
Kennywood Park - West Mifflin, Pa.
Camp Snoopy at Mall of America - Bloomington, Minn.
Magic Kingdom - Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Paramount's Carowinds - Charlotte, N.C.
Santa Cruz Boardwalk - Santa Cruz, Calif.
Six Flags Astroworld - Houston, Texas

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'm surprised that Six Flags Magic Mountain in California didn't make that list.

    That place is awesome.

    I would be interested to see what they have to say about water parks. I know that the water park in Colorado has consistently been in the top ten.

    Does Ohio have any good water parks? (I think there's one called The Beach, and Kings Island has one too?)

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I get to go to Los Angeles next year for the diabetes educators national conference and I see that's where Six Flags is :)
    The Beach is a good water park.. i haven't been to the one at King's Island

     

Post a Comment

<< Home