Small steps in faith

Friday, December 16, 2005

Saying thank you

I'm sitting here waiting for Kristen to get ready so we can do some Christmas shopping and I was thinking about some of the situations where God answered prayer
God and I are on a first name basis this week..My heart has been burdened by some situations that my friends have struggled with and also by my own situation with my neck pain
Sometimes I forget to say thank you Thank you for knowing what's best ..for healing relationships..for giving confidence to those who truly have gifts but don't always feel appreciated or validated..for friends who know how to cheer me up when I'm struggling with things and who really do pray for me...for taking away my pain even for a brief period and for giving me hope..a light at the end of a sometimes dark road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home