Small steps in faith

Monday, December 05, 2005

Which character are you?

This was in my email today I have no idea who my character is but you can see a picture of her This is the description of Delenn

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me






Finally, a fun quiz that helps you answer the age-old question—who am I? (At least, who you'd be if you were living in Middle Earth or the land of late-night reruns). Simply answer 14 quick questions to determine which popular sci-fi or fantasy character you most resemble. Just click on the picture of Delenn below to take the quiz


Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was Gandalf! Yesssss!!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger tenahawkins said…

    Ok - this is one of the weirdest things I've done but it was fun. On the sci-fi scale I was #2 from the bottom. Right next to Princess Leia.

    They say I am like:
    Galadriel
    (blond chick in Lord of the Rings)

    Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

    Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

    I don't know that this right but it was interesting.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo Ro,

    I was Gandalf. Interesting

    Rox

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    I was Leia...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home