Small steps in faith

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Comforting words

The last couple of weeks have been insanely busy at work ..my job partner was called to Grand Jury Duty for the next 2 months so I'm working extra plus the census in our hospital is extremely high so I feel like I'm on one of those wheels that hamsters have in their cage This morning I was reading an article about a "stay at home mom" and I realized she and I had the same feelings just different places of work (honestly she probably has more stress than I do..I've been where she is) She had this verse from Isaiah in her article and when I read it I just felt a comfort and relief so if you're on the same wheel I am maybe this will help you too

Even to your old age and gray hairs,
I am he, I am He who will sustain you
I have made, and I will carry you;
I have made you and I will carry you.
(Isaiah 46:4, TNIV)


Have a good one :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    We can start a "harried workers" support club for the next two months - you with your co-worker being gone for jury duty and me with all the campaign stuff.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Adam
    Sounds good to me :) In your "spare time" you can make us a brochure and I'll hand it out at the information table

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Someone read my blog! Look, I know I don't post that often, but this post is a good one! I hope your week goes ok. My Mom has had to work overtime also this week and my Grandma just had a heart cathetor put in on Wednesday so she is pretty stressed out too. Keep each other in prayer and I will too.
    It's my Birthday tomorrow. (How bout an entry dedicated to me and Dylan...for old times sake:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home