Small steps in faith

Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Take time"


I was at the party supply store yesterday getting balloons for 2 of the girls in my sr high group to celebrate their birthday While I was waiting for the girl to blow them up, I started to look around They have an awesome candy section but I'm trying to cut back so I started to look at some of the other things on the counter and I saw these little laminated cards. I bought one of them because the words were simple but true It's from an "Old Irish Prayer"


Take time to work
It is the price of success

Take time to play
It is the secret of perpetual youth

Take time to give
It is too short a day to be selfish

Take time to laugh
It is the music of the soul

Take time to love and be loved
It is a God-given gift

Take time to be grateful
It is the key to joy

Take time to meditate
It is the path to peace

Take time to Pray
It is the greatest power on earth

-Adapted from an Old Irish Prayer

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This picture reminds me so much of you and Kristen as little girls.
    Love
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home