Small steps in faith

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's September



It's the 1st day of September and it definitely feels like a fall day.
Part of me is sad.
I like summer
1 sitting out in the fresh air and sun
2 vacations
3 grilling out
4 getting ice cream at dairy queen/graeters
5 fresh strawberries/raspberries
6 the smell of fresh cut grass
7 wearing shorts/capris/flipflops
8 flowers

but September is my favorite month and I love the fall
1 Fair food..
2 Holiday at Home/Labor Day
3 Seeing school supplies in the store
4 High school football on Fridays
5 The smell of buring leaves
6 The changing color of the trees
7 My anniversary ...Sept 28 :)
8 My kids birthdays
9 Halloween
10 Thanksgiving

3 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    i wear shorts and flip flops in the winter. it is mind over matter.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    You had eight for summer, 10 for fall. So, overall, this is a grand change.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'm not fond of the summer.

    Fall and Winter are my favorite months. Cold is good. Hot is bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home