Small steps in faith

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Brett Favre is a New York Jet



I have been following this drama very closely but it was still a surprise to me when Green Bay traded Brett to the New York Jets. My friend Adam wanted to know if I was still going to root for him. My answer is yes. I will be a New York Jets fan now. Although there are always 2 sides to every story..I feel that Green Bay treated Brett badly and I just can't root for them. I know people think he yanked them around but I feel he was pressured to retire..I think he honestly wants to come back to play football and he wanted to play for Green Bay but it just wasn't in their plans.
Actually there are 2 players from Centerville,Mike Nugent and Nick Mangold, who play for the Jets so it will make it easy for me to root for them.
I personally hope that he does well and I think it's Green Bay's loss and New York's gain.
And Adam, I will root for Jay Cutler :^)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'm pretty sure the Broncos won't do much this year, but it's nice to be able to follow them here in Denver. I still kind of freak out when I see someone wearing a Broncos or Avalanche jersey, I forget I'm in Denver!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home