Small steps in faith

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Preparation Day






Well the diet starts tomorrow so we needed to do some preparation.
We decided to go to Sam's Club for most of our food. We love DLM but they are way too pricey for fruits/vegetables in bulk.
While we were there we ate the samples (Sunday and Thursday are sample day)
Kristen chatted with the women and found out that 2 of them have actually done the diet.
Both said they lost weight. My only concern is that the one lady said after she had her gallbladder out she had trouble with it. I haven't had a gallbladder for 7 1/2 years. It was the cabbage soup that caused her the problem so we'll see how I do. I don't typically have the "irritable bowel symptoms" you can have after gallbladder surgery unless I have something that is extremely high in fat content.
Our soup is cooking right now...we have our fruits and vegetables and water. We decided to wait on the end of the week stuff (beef,brown rice,bananas) until we make sure we're going to get through the first 3 days.
I think everyone who shopped in Sam's Club knows our story and way too much information about us :^) They also were treated to random bursts of gospel music from Kristen :^)
Tonight, we plan to eat Italian as our last hurrah meal for a week.
I honestly think the hardest thing for me will be the water...I'm not a big water drinker and you are supposed to drink 10 cups/day.
Darell,Kristen and I all plan to follow it. Zach wants no part of it...he prefers his protein/workouts routine.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH man good luck with that. Let me know how it works for you...I can so totally see Kristen giving them a show. lol AS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home