Small steps in faith

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Thunder

"You called in trouble and I delivered you;I answered you in the secret place of thunder" Psalm 81:7

I always like the sound of thunderstorms and the smell of rain in the spring and summer My mom used to tell us the angels were bowling in heaven to keep us from being afraid My dad was a bowler so that may have been why she used that :)
I feel like its one of the ways God speaks to us He wants to get our attention
Sometimes the sound of that thunder is in "the secret place of thunder"... your heart

"Are you in trouble? Cry out to God in your sorrow and distress. You may not hear the thunder roll, but it will reverberate through the heavens once again as He answers you " in the secret place of thunder" David Roper

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Storms. You either love them, hate them, don't care about them, or are scared of them.

    Strangely, much like God. We either love him, hate him, don't care about him, or are scared of him.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This may sound strange..but I think sometimes storms can calm you down. People seem to stop and listen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home