Small steps in faith

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Snow Snow go away

I got up early this morning thinking I was going to work I don't think so At least not right now I am snowed in my driveway They haven't even plowed our cul de sac and I drive a jinxed malibu so I'm not going anywhere right now The snow is pretty if you don't have to drive in it or get stuck at work in it My friend Mike is stuck at work right now with no signs of anyone coming to relieve him That stinks!
They are saying that the last time there was a storm this big was Jan 26 1978 I was a senior in high school and I remember it really well It had been like 60 degrees the day before and when I woke up the next morning there was a foot of snow and 50 mile per hour winds I was thrilled because I didn't have to go to school I'm not so thrilled with this storm because I have to figure out how to get to work:) I wish I was 17 right now
But at least we'll have a White Christmas

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I feel so guilty now because I think I jinxed it. I better be careful what I pray for next time. I'm not as thrilled as I thought I would be getting this snow. Mostly because I cant come out and see Kristen:)

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Where there's a will there's a way right Tyler? Kristen was just as miserable as you were:) She was ready to call the city(seriously) Luckily they finally got here :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home