Small steps in faith

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Cabin fever

When you put a family together for more than 24 hrs with no way to escape it can get a little testy but I think we're all friends again Sometimes you just need to do something together and then go to separate parts of the house:) Darrell,Zach, and I decided to take a walk We were going to try to go to DLM but when we got to Lytle 5 Points and realized that the street was clear but the sidewalks weren't we decided it might not be the safest thing to do Anyway it helped release some of that pent up energy We also all watched the movie "Saved" You definitely have to have a sense of humor to watch this but i think its a movie that every christian should watch It brings home the point that you don't have to be "perfect" to be christian and sometimes the ones who "act christian" aren't so perfect
So now I guess it's time to clean out my closet...or not

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Theres no way I could be inside with my family for longer than 2 hours. I would go insane. So I shoveled the drive way for about 3 hours which wasnt much better, but what can you do.
    Oh my gosh, those magic bars were soooooo good! :)
    I love coconut!

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I'm glad you liked the magic bars Tyler My dietician made them We liked your cookies too Please thank your parents for us

     

Post a Comment

<< Home