Small steps in faith

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Psalm 56 Fear

"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you" Psalm 56:3

This is one of my favorite psalms to go to
I suffer from panic attacks at times
They come out of nowhere and can be hard to deal with at times This psalm is what I read over and over sometimes and it makes me feel better
In my devotion this morning they had this thought "To overcome fear you must first acknowledge it"
To admit we are afraid is to admit we're human Trusting in the Lord with that fear takes the fear out of the fear

"For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling that I may walk before God in the light of life" Psalm 56:13

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awesome...I love psalms.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Me too Plus there is a Jeremy Camp song based on this psalm "Trust in you" :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home