Small steps in faith

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The "jinxed" malibu

A year ago my daughter was in a car accident that totaled our car Thank God she wasn't hurt physically except a bruise on her forehead from the airbag To replace the car we leased a malibu Honestly I have never liked this car and I think it somehow knows I don't like it I was in a wreck last month and damaged the front end Now today as Darrell and I were driving to pick up his medicine (He has a horrible sinus infection) we got rear ended on 725 Talk about a traffic jam Now I have a damaged back end as well as front end I'm supposed to be driving the saturn he just bought (Bargain! 1995 with only 40,000 miles owned by an 80 yr old lady who kept it in the garage:) but somehow I keep ending up with the malibu again! I just found out that we're getting 6 -12 in of snow and guess which car I have to drive to work the next 2 days.... the malibu ! We did feel bad for the lady who hit us She is a single mother and her car still had 30 day tags on it This is probably the last thing she needed to happen to her at Christmas so say a prayer for her and for me as I drive the jinxed malibu the next 2 days in snow :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That stinks...Kristen told me all about it. I swear that car is cursed or something.
    By the way your cookies are amazing. Im going to be mad at you if you get me addicted:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home