Small steps in faith

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Chipolte's and Arhaus,Runner's World,etc

I think the people at Chipolte's are going to know us by name soon ..We ate there last night and again at lunch I love their burrito bowls but I tried their tacos with chicken and loved them so that's what I'll be eating for awhile :)
Next to Chipolte's is a furniture store called Arhaus We love to go in there and sit on all of their couches and chairs but today our mission was to find a new kitchen table Ours is the pits ... it's too small, the chairs are uncomfortable and the table has permanent scratches We found the perfect table and on sale :) It's so cool because you can slide out the leaves and it turns into a table that you can seat 10 people if you need to and the chairs are made in Italy and have a lifetime guarantee If you buy something in there ask for Debra She was wonderful and loved Darrell :) Darrell is your typical salesperson buying something he always trys to get the most he can but in a nice way but he drives most salespeople crazy because A. He asks a million questions and B. He always changes his mind a zillion times before he actually buys something but he does it in a humorous way He did the same thing when we went to Runner's World so he could look at shoes He has decided he needs to run to lose weight The guy finally told him that the best thing was for Darrell to come back with a pair of socks, a pair of shorts, and try on shoes and run for them so they could fit him with the best shoe He was horrified that someone would be watching him run :) I'm definitely coming back with him for that ...with a camera :)
So now it's time to relax and continue reading "Velvet Elvis" and play on the computer :) I might have to order one of the books Adam recommends off Amazon.com for 36 cents
I love bargains like that :)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, Kristen told me that you guys finally got some new furniture. HEEeYYYYYY!!! Buy one get one! I hope everythings going ok up there. I miss everything so much.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Ha ha yeah darrell tried to get 2 free chairs but she wasn't going for it We miss you guys alot and we're praying for you ..esp to come home for fall break.. hint hint Tyler :)

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I still can't believe you can get one of my favorite books for under a dollar.

    It's a travesty.

    But you should take advantage of it!

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I did buy it for 36 cents :) The shipping cost more than the book I'll let you know if it's in "very good" condition like it says

     

Post a Comment

<< Home