Small steps in faith

Friday, August 26, 2005

Miniskirts and crop tops...NOT

A certain mayor in a Budapest district wants female staff to wear miniskirts only if they have "completely perfect legs." He also suggested that women should abstain from wearing crop tops, saying "few women have well-trained bellies worth showing to people." Ouch ...8/26/05 | 5:38 PM

I'm not sure what his definition of "completely perfect legs" is but as sexist as his comments sound i can't totally disagree with him I cringe when I see women who wear crop tops who should not have them on

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A friend told me about your blog and this is my first visit. I too have a blog site that may interest you and your readers. It is related to currency trading and forex mini broker. Quite a few people make money trading the forex markets. Visit forex mini broker for trading related articles.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Not more dumb adds... :)

    I don't really have much to say. Maybe I should advertise. Yet it sounds too cliche.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home