Small steps in faith

Thursday, August 11, 2005

One week left ...alot of good-byes

In one week we will be packing up a rented minivan and driving 6 hrs to Lee University I can't believe how fast this summer has gone This is our last Thursday off altogether as a family (Darrell is only off on Thursdays and Sundays) Theres' alot to do in the next week to get ready..alot of good-byes
Even though I will miss Kristen , I'm excited for her too I think this will be such a good growing experience for her I'm excited to see how she will develop emotionally and spiritually in the next 4 yrs The one thing I don't have to worry about with her is if she'll make friends..that's a given with Kristen She was at music camp at Lee for 1 week and found her roomate there as well as several other girls who will be going to Lee She is definitely blessed with a social personality
Keep us all in prayer this week..it will be a busy one and a hard one emotionally with all the good-byes but it's definitely in God's plans ...that I do know and I feel a peace about that :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home