Small steps in faith

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy 19th birthday Tyler and Dylan


Happy Birthday Tyler and Dylan Posted by Picasa


A year and a half ago I met a set of twins,Tyler and Dylan Yosick
I was helping my friend Tina on Sun am with the Sr high class at Southwest
When I first met them I had a hard time telling them apart because they look so much alike..but they definitely are 2 different people with very different personalities :
Tyler wants to go into some kind of ministry possibly youth ministry and is madly in love with my daughter Kristen :)
Dylan wants to be a missionary He's not totally committed to any girl although he has been seeing alot of a girl at Lee where he goes to school
The one thing they do have in common is their passion for God
I am very blessed to know both of them
Happy 19th Birthday Tyler and Dylan !!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Tyler & Dylan
    Hope you have a very special birthday.
    Love
    Kristen's Grandma Hazel & Grandpa Andy

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks everyone! Love you guys!

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Dylan said…

    Aw thanks so much Rochelle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home