Small steps in faith

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Insomnia





in·som·ni·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-smn-)
n.
Chronic inability to fall asleep or remain asleep for an adequate length of time.



This has been my definition lately I will wake up at 2 or 3 am I find alot of times it's a day when I've been in "overdrive" and my mind is racing..I think vanilla lattes at 8pm from Starbucks don't help :)
At times I like the quietness and being able to process some things I'm trying to deal with..if only I didn't have to get up at 5 am and start my day :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GOSH...I hate it too!! it is definitely the "old age thing"
    I was up at 3:00a.m. today..but my Bible studies are GREAT !! God just needs us up to PRAY and start finding Him in the early part of the day.
    Luke 4:42 Ps.90:14
    Psalm 5:3
    Is. 33:2
    Is. 50:4
    What a great sense of Humor He has...Email me anytime when you are sleepless. Mama B. <>< (Bona)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I suffer from insomnia as well. I think it's because I have too much on my mind, stuff that's probably going to drive me crazy one day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home