Small steps in faith

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter



Kristen was home for Easter this weekend which made it very nice We went to see my mom on Sat am to color eggs and visit We went to Apex with Darrell Sat night The Yosick family and Tyler's roomate from Lee, Sean, sat with us I also got to see Kendall while I was there We decided to go to Home Depot to buy a new gas grill It's very cute It's called the Weber Q and it's portable and uses a small propane tank It could easily be taken on a picnic to grill out This morning Kristen,Tyler,Zach, and I went to Southwest They did an amazing job on the "Ragman" drama It was nice to see all the little girls dressed up in their Easter dresses, especially the new baby girls...Adia,Ava, and Savannah Jamie and Aaron's daughters had matching pink dresses on and looked adorable My sister and I used to wear the same dress when we were little We always go to my dad's for Easter dinner My step mom and her sisters do the cooking and have the best food ever My dad hides plastic eggs with money for the "little" kids to hunt It's always fun So now we're just hanging out at home Kristen and Tyler head back to Lee tomorrow but will be back home for the summer May 2nd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home