Small steps in faith

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I dream.....

I read this quote on a fellow Apexer's blog and it expressed my sentiments on what a church should be better than I could ever express it.


[I dream of a] church, which does not need huge amounts of money, or rhetoric, control and manipulation, which can do without powerful and charismatic heroes, which is non-religious at heart, which can thrill people to the core, make them lose their tongues out of sheer joy and astonishment, and simply teach us The Way to live. A church which not only has a message, but is the message. Something which spreads like an unstoppable virus, infects whatever it touches, and ultimately covers the earth with the glory and knowledge of God.

Wolfgang Simson

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    That is awesome. And my dream as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home