Small steps in faith

Saturday, July 14, 2018

“As The Tide Comes In”




A beautiful story that connects present to the past with joy and sadness. It has a mystery to it with a cast of colorful characters. The authors do a great job in telling the story so that it draws you into the story. It flowed easily and read quickly. I didn’t want to put it down.  There is a strong faith and resilience in the main character, Tara. She overcomes adversity in childhood and adulthood. The setting,St. Simon’s Island, gives a background that ties into the title with the use of the ocean. Although the end has some predictability, I like the way the characters have a sense of humor as well as wisdom in their life choices.

**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

@WaterBrookMultnomah #Partner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home