Small steps in faith

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Monday Night a friend and football

Those of you who know me personally know that I am struggling with an unresolved issue I couldn't have made it through yesterday without the encouragement I got from Mike,Jeff,and Roger but especially Tina She always knows what to do or say to make me feel better She and I took a drive and then sat upstairs at DLM (What a nice place that would be to read a book in front of the fire on nice cushy leather chairs!) Sometimes it just helps to talk things out even though it's not totally resolved I don't feel as hopeless Thank you Tina I love you
When I got home Zach was watching Monday Night Football He is such a sports nut The fun part of it was that he was so excited because if my fantasy football player made a touchdown I would be in the playoffs I was in 2nd to last place most of the season so for this to happen is basically a miracle But it did ! Zach was more excited than I was Maybe because he manages my team:) The only thing I cared about in fantasy football was that Brett Favre was my quarterback every week So now I guess I play the #1 team which is Chad Who knows ? It could be the biggest comeback in 412 fantasy football!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ill be praying for you:) And remember I still have my brass knuckles in my back pocket:)

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rochelle,
    As you know, I will be here for you when you need me! I love you too!
    Tina

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rochelle,

    Now you know why I am smiling all the time - I'm married to Tina!!!!

    Tina seems to always know what to do or say to make me feel better after I come "unglued" or "blow a gasket".

    I need her compassion to offset my perfectionism.

    She is also the best Lover!!

    Jordan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home