Small steps in faith

Saturday, August 13, 2005

10 Things that make me smile

1 Putting my pajamas on after a busy and hard day

2 Zach's dry sense of humor

3 vanilla lattes from starbucks

4 Finding a Brett Favre jersey at 45% off

5 Watching Darrell have conversations with 2 people he's never met about the chocolate cake at City Barbecue

6 Tyler doing his Napolean and Darrell impresssions

7 Kristen's explanation for why she needs another pair of shoes

8 Sat mornings at Starbucks with Tina

9 Talking to my sister on the phone or getting an email from her

10 Reading a new chapter in Mike Box's book he's writing

5 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    ah, thank you rochelle. i am finishing the 2nd chapter right now. hopefully it will be available this week.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Saturday mornings are great and so uplifting. Thank you!! Tina

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forgot to email on Lady Diana. Let me know when you want to go. I'll go with you. Tina

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Tyler does a good Napoleon impression, that's for sure.

    I thought about him today when I was in Cincinnati - we were at my brother-in-law's parents' house and next door to them they have a bunch of chickens. I asked my brother-in-law if the chickens have large talons. He didn't understand what I was talking about, but I don't know if he's seen the movie or not.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Mike- you know i need a reason to smile this week so if you finish your chapter ....(no pressure :)

    Tina- Sat mornings are one of the hightlights of my week Thanks for being my friend :) and I'll remind you when it gets closer to the Princess Dianan exhibit in Feb

    Adam - when Tyler comes back you should have him do the 2 min messages in Napolean voice that's funny about the chickens :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home